Cheap Fast Filling Kraft Paper Air Dunnage Bags for Containers
|FOB Price:||US $1.5-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $1.5-5/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Filling Protection|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ADB-3000
- Scope of Application: All Industrys That Export Goods
- Layer: Multi Layer
- Outside Materials: Kraft Paper + PE Film
- Width: 50-120cm
- Working Pressure: up to 0.35 Bar
- Certification: SGS, RoHS, ISO9000
- Trademark: Airpack
- Origin: Tianjin of China
- Material: Kraft Paper
- Color: Brown
- Inner Materfials: PA Film
- Height: 100-240cm
- Usage with Loads: up to 20 Tons
- Max Void: 45cm
- Sealing & Handle: Heat Seal
- Specification: Width: 50-120cm Height: 100-240cm
- HS Code: 4819400000
Air dunnage bag is an innovative and simple transportation protecting tool, with PP and PE kraft paper as strong outer bag and higher air impermeability inner bag and equipped with air valve. The inner bag is PP and PE-based extruded film made of 5 layer arch. It inflates and deflates quickly and is strongly sealed with one-way valve to prevent the goods in the truck, container or railway transportation from colliding each other and it is also a new and environment-friendly replacement of raw wood or polystyrene foam during transportation.
2. Custom-made: custom-made for you according to the specification of goods to protect better.
3. Speed-increasing: It inflates and deflates quickly with one-way valve.
4. Safety of goods: fully fill the gap between goods, support the weight caused by shaking goods and absorb shake to prevent the goods from being damaged during transportation.
5. International authentication: passing the Swiss SGS international quality system authentication and EU ROSH test.
6. Environment-friendly and energy-saving: the products can be used repeatedly under proper use, which protects the environment and saves your cost.
7. Rapidly passing customs: save the transportation storage cost.
Method of choosing1. Measure the gap between the goods.
2. Measure the overall height of stacking of goods.
3. Measure the depth of pallets or depth of package size of goods.
4. Our professional service providers can assist you in the container design and product choosing, and complete the packing test for the first time jointly with you.
5. For normal use, if there are sharp edges in the package of the goods (such as wooden pallets, wooden cartons, etc.), the two sides of the air dunnage bags will be added with corrugated boards or other flat plates to protect the air dunnage bags from being punctured.
6. Tighten the air valve before use.